Sunday, September 12, 2010

Damn, My Mane Man!!!!!

Damn, Lil shoty ("My Mane Man") My son, got arrested 4 months before I was released. while I was doing time in A federal Prison 4 being a product of my enviorment, my oldest son was doing his best to become a man by taking care of himeself &his lil-sister, My oldest daughter.While trying to take care of himself he started doing a little to good 4 Gutter Rat. Gutter Rat is jealousy,envy,greed,dishonor,&all kinds of filth that u can imagine, he is what his name is Gutter Rat. So one day ("My Mane Man") was handling his business u know doing him, gettin money taking care of himeself, when all of a sudden Gutter Rat pops out,, from nowhere, trying to get down or put ("My Mane Man") down with something. ("My Mane Man") didnt exept , still doing him without Gutter Rats help ya digg? So a few weeks past ("My Mane Man") forgot all about Gutter Rats offer, he wasnt thinking, a new cat who ("My Mane Man") new had just started coming to him, But he was coming 4 Gutter Rat. 2 weeks later & 4 months before I was to be released ("My Mane Man") gets popped, now aint that something. It comes to be told that Gutter Rat is a informer 4 The United States Government 4those who dont know thats a("SNITCH") and 4 all the people 4 Gutter Rat to do that to he knew that (
"My Mane Man") was the wrong one to do that to, but he still did it. What a chance on LIFE Gutter Rat took, not only on("My Mane Man's") but most of all on his. So this shout out is 4 5GutterRat keep yo self together hommie, I Am Home Now. ("4 All thet Gutter Rats Around The World Be Careful, Life Is Too Valuable To Some If Us To Be Behind Bars, So What Im Saying Is We R Not Going Back HOMMIE. ("SOWATCHYOURSEL") Dont do that to nobody elses Family I Know The Out Come(" Might Not B Right Until We Meet HOMMIE") LUV4LIFEGEE&UNTILTHEENDOFTIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment